1. You will be charged the value of your donation plus the cost of your text message at your standard network rate.
2. Marie Curie will receive 97.8% of donations from 02 and 100% from all other providers.
3. Please ensure you spell the SMS keyword correctly and send your text message to the correct shortcode of 70777. Marie Curie Cancer Care and its service provider cannot be held responsible for any consequences including financial loss of your failure to send the correct message to the correct short code.
4. Please ensure that you do not send more texts than you can afford. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to send an SMS donation.
5. The SMS service is provided by TxtLocal, if you have any queries or complaints regarding the service please email email@example.com
6. Marie Curie Cancer Care and TxtLocal will not offer subscribers compensation for loss or damages.
7. By texting, you agree that we may use your number to call and send SMS about our work and fundraising activities.
8. This service will be available from 19 December 2012 – 15 May 2013.
9. This service is available in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales only.
©2014 Marie Curie Cancer Care - Registered in England and Wales with Charity Reg No. 207994 and in Scotland with Charity Reg No. SC038731