Impact report: See the difference you've made this year
Our impact report sets out what the generosity of our amazing supporters has helped us achieve over the last year as well as the difference it has made to the lives of people with a terminal illness, and their families.
Here are some highlights from the last year.
- Our 2,100 nurses worked night and day, in people’s homes across the UK, providing hands-on care and vital emotional support to 31,589 people.
- We cared for 8,465 people in our nine hospices across the UK.
- We supported 658 people through the Marie Curie Helper service.
Other highlights include:
- The launch of our new information and support services to help people affected by terminal illness get answers to their questions, share experiences and find support.
- Sir Ranulph Fiennes completing the Marathon des Sables, crossing the Sahara Desert in six days to raise money for Marie Curie.
- Our collectors, trekkers, runners, corporate partners, community fundraisers and everyone else who helped raise an incredible £25.8 million last year
So thank you for all your support and generosity over the last year. Our nurses work through the night giving care and support to people with a terminal illness, and this is only possible with the help of supporters like you.