Land's End to John O'Groats Cycle Challenge 2016
Challenge yourself by taking part in the Lands End to John O'Groats cycle ride and help Marie Curie to continue caring for people with terminal illnesses and their families.
Cycle the length of the UK on this iconic bike ride. Discover some of England and Scotland’s most spectacular countryside as you conquer this 986 mile cycle challenge.
There is a choice of dates to get involved with this challenge, but hurry, they fill up fast!
14 Jun 2016 - 26 Jun 2016
30 Aug 2016 - 11 Sep 2016
13 Jun 2017 - 25 Jun 2017
29 Aug 2017 - 10 Sep 2017
Registration for the 2016 Lands End to John O'Groats cycle is now open.
You can register on the Discover Adventure website
Raise sponsorship money online
Want a quick and easy way to start raising money?
Set up an online fundraising page and in a just few clicks, you'll be on your way to reaching your sponsorship goal.
Why cycle with Marie Curie?
By taking on this once in a lifetime challenge for Marie Curie you will help us care for more people living with a terminal illness. When you join us you will benefit from:
- Training guides, hints and tips to get you ready for the big challenge
- Lots of fundraising ideas in your welcome pack. If you’re keen to get started with your fundraising right away, check these ideas out.
- Access to a local community fundraiser who will advise you and help you smash your target
- Two Marie Curie representatives who will cycle the entire journey, join you on a training day and organise a post-cycle reunion
- A brightly coloured Marie Curie cycle jersey
Want to know what a Marie Curie cycle is really like? Mark completed our 411 mile Niagara Falls to New York Cycle Challenge this September and shared a daily diary of why he loved his experience on the road. Read Mark's blog.
Calls to 0845 numbers cost no more than 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.