Thames Path Challenge 2018
- 100km, 50km, 25km and 10km
- Minimum fundraising
- £175 - £425
- Minimum age
On the day you must be:
Full Challenge – 18 years old
Half Challenge – 16 years old (With an adult)
Quarter Challenge – 14 years old (with an adult)
All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
Follow the River Thames to complete a riverside challenge in an area steeped in history. Run or walk distances up to 100km!
Everyone is welcome to take the Thames Path Challenge at their own pace. Lots of people choose to walk, while others opt to run. Distances to choose from are:
- 100km - The 100km route heads upstream from Putney Bridge. You’ll walk or run past Hampton Court and finish in the beautiful market town of Henley.
- 25km - A 25km scenic Thames bridges trek across the capital.
- 10km - The Henley 10km takes place on the Sunday. It’s a great day out with a big wheel and barbeque!
How can I take part for Marie Curie?
Can't wait to get started? Fin out more and register on the Thames Path Challenge website and set up your JustGiving page to get your fundraising off to a headstart.
Why walk for Marie Curie?
Anyone who decides to complete a challenge for Marie Curie becomes part of our team – Team Marie Curie. The money you raise will make a huge difference to people living with a terminal illness and their families.
You’ll receive fantastic support – from the moment you sign up to walk for us until you cross the finish line.
Register for this event and you’ll receive:
- training tips
- support from our dedicated fundraising team
- loads of fundraising ideas in your welcome pack.
Raise sponsorship money online
Want a quick and easy way to start raising money? Set up an online fundraising page and in a just few clicks, you'll be on your way to reaching your sponsorship goal.
Any other questions?
For more information or to secure your place, get in touch with our events team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 052 4184.