Spartan Races Windsor 2017
- Event type
- Sprint 5-6km, 25+ obstacles, Beast: 20km+, 30+ obstacles
- Registration fee
- Sprint - £50
- Beast - £50
- This event may run on multiple dates or have more than one start time. See additional information for full details.
- Minimum age
You need to be a minimum of 14 years old to take part in this event.
Are you ready to prove you can push your mind and body to the limit in a Spartan Race?
Spartan is a series of tough, gritty and exciting obstacle courses, with some amazing obstacles ranging from fire jumps to barbed wire crawls and spear throws.
Whether you’re taking part in the Spartan Sprint (5-6km/20+ obstacles) or the Spartan Beast (19-22km/30+ obstacles), there’s a Spartan challenge for you.
If you were lucky enough to get a place through Marie Curie, we just ask that you commit to raising £200 to help Marie Curie Nurses continue to provide care to people living with terminal illness and to give emotional support to their loved ones.
Why choose Team Marie Curie
As part of our team you’ll receive fantastic support from the moment you sign up all the way until you reach the finish line. We’ll also provide you with:
- A Marie Curie running vest which you can wear with pride
- Iron on Letters for your name
- Temporary tattoos
- Dedicated training guides
- On-hand support from our dedicated fundraising team
- The loudest cheers along the route
- An online fundraising pack to help you smash those targets.
Raise sponsorship money online
Want a quick and easy way to start raising money? Set up an online fundraising page and in a just few clicks, you'll be on your way to reaching your sponsorship goal.
Any other questions?
For more information or to secure your place for this event, please do not hesitate to contact our events team or call 084 5052 4184.
|Date||Time||Distance||Minimum fundraising||Registration fee|
|–||–||Sprint 5-6km, 25+ obstacles||£200||£50|
|–||–||Beast: 20km+, 30+ obstacles||£200||£50|
Sorry, online registration is no longer available for this event. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0845 052 4184.