Canadian Rockies Trek 2016
Take on the Canadian Rockies with Marie Curie. Experience the rugged beauty of Canada's wilderness, including Yoho National Park.
Register for the Canadian Rockies Trek today and help us to continue providing care for people with cancer and other terminal illnesses. This nine day trip includes five days of trekking and some of the most breathtaking views you may ever see. Canadian Rocky Mountain parks offer some of the most spectacular hiking in the world.
Participants will explore towering mountains, turquoise-blue lakes, gleaming glaciers and enchanted forests. Yoho National Park is a UNESCO world heritage site and will stick in your minds for a lifetime.
Why trek with Marie Curie?
By taking on this once in a lifetime challenge for Marie Curie you will help us care for more people living with a terminal illness. When you join us you will benefit from:
- Training guides, hints and tips to get you ready for the big challenge
- Lots of fundraising ideas in your welcome pack. If you’re keen to get started with your fundraising right away, check out some of these ideas.
- Access to a local community fundraiser who will advise you and help you smash your target
- Two Marie Curie representatives who will trek the entire journey, join you on a training day and organise a post-trek reunion
- A brightly coloured Marie Curie Overseas T-Shirt
- Access to a Facebook Group just for your trek, so you can chat with your fellow trekkers beforehand
- A 15% discount at Cotswold Outdoors