Virgin Money London Marathon 2018 terms and conditions
You can find the terms and conditions for the Virgin Money London Marathon 2018 below.
- Before registering for this event, you should be fit to participate, seeking medical advice if appropriate. You should inform event organisers of any relevant existing medical conditions and any arising after registration that might affect your participation.
- Please understand the event organiser has terms and conditions that you will need to agree to upon registration. It is your responsibility to check that you are above the minimum age (as specified by the race organiser) as well as being fit to participate.
- If you are successful in securing a place through the application process the registration fee of £50 is non-refundable and this must be paid within 10 days of accepting your place.
- You must also agree to raise the minimum of £2,000 (excluding Gift Aid) no later than six weeks post the event date. By accepting a gold bond place, you understand that Marie Curie has the right to withdraw your place at any time with due warning, if they consider that you are not committed to raising the pledged sponsorship.
- Photographs may be taken of you during the event which may be used to publicise future events and the work of the charity generally, including on our web site.
- The information you have provided will be treated confidentially and consent to it being used in the capacity stated.