The Big Half 2018
Be part of this exciting brand new 2018 event! The race takes place in central London and the unique route includes iconic landmarks, starting at Tower Bridge and finishing by The Cutty Sark in Greenwich.
We're sold our of charity places for 2018 but if you're really interested and keeping up with your training, it's worth putting your name on our reserve list in case someone has to drop out of the event, you can do this by getting in touch with our events team on 0845 052 4184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting your own place
Why join Team Marie Curie?
As part of our team you’ll receive fantastic support from the moment you sign up all the way until you reach the finish line. We’ll also provide you with:
- A Marie Curie running vest which you can wear with pride
- Iron-on letters for your name
- Temporary tattoos
- Dedicated training guides
- On-hand support from our dedicated fundraising team
- The loudest cheers along the route
- An online fundraising pack to help you smash those targets.
- Raise sponsorship money online.
Want a quick and easy way to start raising money?
Set up an online fundraising page and, in a just few clicks, you'll be on your way to reaching your sponsorship goal.
Any other questions?
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact our events team or call 0845 052 4184.
Sorry, online registration is no longer available for this event. Please contact us on email@example.com or call us on 0845 052 4184.