Birmingham Triathlon 2017
- Event type
- Olympic & Relay: 1500m swim, 40k cycle, 10k run. Sprint & Relay: 750m swim, 20k cycle, 5k run. Super Sprint & Fun: 200m swim, 10k cycle, 2.5k run.
- Minimum age
14 years for Fun, Super Sprint, Sprint & Sprint Relay distances
16 years for Olympic Relay team members
17 years for Olympic distance individuals
Looking to smash a personal best? Maybe it's your first ever triathlon? Choose the distance that suits you and take on this amazing triathlon challenge!
The event course within Sutton Park, the largest urban parkland in Europe covering 2,400 acres, will once again be the setting for the City of Birmingham Triathlon. Located in the centre of the country and easy to get to, Sutton Park gives an idyllic setting for a memorable triathlon experience.
The event starts with an open water swim in Powell's Pool, the largest lake in the park. The course is closed to traffic for you to enjoy the race, and you'll finish on a rural run through wonderful scenery of heathland and ancient woodland to collect your all-important 2017 finishers medal!
Why choose Team Marie Curie
As part of our team you’ll receive fantastic support from the moment you sign up all the way to crossing the finish line. We’ll also provide you with:
- a Marie Curie running vest which you can wear with pride
- if you reach £100 of fundraising, you'll receive your very own Marie Curie triathlon belt
- on-hand support from our dedicated fundraising team
- an online fundraising pack to help you smash those targets.
Getting your own place
Raise sponsorship money online
Want a quick and easy way to start raising money? Set up an online fundraising page and in a just few clicks, you'll be on your way to reaching your sponsorship goal.
Any other questions?
Calls to 0845 numbers cost no more than 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.