Henley Triathlon 2018
- Sprint and relay: 400m swim, 25km cycle, 5km run. Super sprint and fun: 200m swim, 12.5km cycle, 2.5km run.
- Minimum age
You must be 16 years old (on race day) to register for this event.
Whether you're trying to get a new PB or it's your first ever triathlon, choose the distance that suits you and take on this amazing triathlon challenge!
The increasingly popular Henley-on-Thames Triathlon is back for 2018. The event is situated just outside the picturesque town of Henley, on the edge of the Chiltern Hills and the banks of the River Thames.
This challenging event offers a chip-timed race with an indoor pool swim, followed by a flat (with some undulations) cycle through rural Oxfordshire countryside and a run on a grass course within the picturesque grounds of Gillotts School.
The Henley Triathlon boasts a spectator friendly course and is a day not to be missed! Places are sure to fill up quickly, so make sure you register and secure your place now.
Why take part for Marie Curie?
As part of our team you’ll receive fantastic support from the moment you sign up all the way to crossing the finish line. We’ll also provide you with:
- a Marie Curie running vest which you can wear with pride
- if you reach £100 of fundraising, you'll receive your very own Marie Curie triathlon belt
- on-hand support from our dedicated fundraising team
- an online fundraising pack to help you smash those targets.
Getting your own place
Raise sponsorship money online
Want a quick and easy way to start raising money? Set up an online fundraising page and in a just few clicks, you'll be on your way to reaching your sponsorship goal.
Any other questions?
Calls to 0845 numbers cost no more than 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.