Fundraising prize draw - terms and conditions
By entering into this prize draw, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. There is no obligation to donate to Marie Curie or sign up to donate through Workplace Giving to be eligible for a prize, but we greatly value your support.
2. This draw is open to all UK residents over the age of eighteen.
3. Prize: The winner will receive a walking hamper that consists of:
- 1 x Mountain Warehouse size 6-8 walking socks
- 1 x Mountain Warehouse walking pole
- 1 x XL Mountain Warehouse rucksack
- 1 x Mountain Warehouse walking jacket
- No cash alternative available.
4. To be eligible to win this prize the participant must have raised at least £350 in sponsorship for their Walk to Remember event and sent in their money on or before 31st October 2015. If funds are raised by a fundraising group, the group must nominate only one person per £350 raised to be entered into the prize draw. Entries will also be accepted by sending a letter with Walk To Remember Prize Draw as the title, with your name and contact details to Sophie Lee, Walk to Remember Prize Draw, Marie Curie, 89 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TP.
5. Only one entry per person will be valid.
6. Closing Date: All the raised funds must be submitted by 31 October 2015. Any money/entries submitted after this date will not cause the individual to be entered into the prize draw.
7. Selection: The winner will be chosen at random by Marie Curie staff and announced on 6 November 2015.
8. Winner will be notified by telephone or email no later than 6 November 2015.
9. The winner must provide their contact details to claim their prize. This information will only be used to distribute the prizes and will not be stored for future use. If the prize is unclaimed after three months, it will become void and be awarded to a runner up.
10. The name and town of the winning entry will be available by request to Sophie Lee firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The participant agrees that their entry becomes the property of the Promoter and that the promoter can use it in any way it sees fit for the purposes of promotion.
12. Any entry that could be considered fraudulent, defamatory, offensive, abusive, obscene, hateful, inflammatory, libellous, or in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, damages or may be detrimental to the brand, reputation, standing or goodwill of the Promoter or any member of its group of companies or their products, will not be accepted and the participant shall be disqualified.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the promotion is not capable of being conducted within these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant resulting from entering this promotion, or any damage to any participant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of entering or downloading any material relating to this prize draw. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
15. Marie Curie’s decision on the winner will be final.
16. The Promoter is Alexandra Achkar at Marie Curie, 89 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TP.