Why support us
Your company can make a major difference to people living with a terminal illness and their families. By becoming our corporate partner, you will be helping us provide free nursing care and support to people around the UK.
When someone is diagnosed with a terminal illness, we help families make the most of the time they have left together.
Our services cover 96% of the UK so, wherever your company is based, we're most likely helping terminally ill people in your area, through our 2,000 Marie Curie Nurses and nine Marie Curie Hospices.
We care for people with all terminal illnesses, including all types of terminal cancer, heart failure, neurological conditions and lung disease. So our services are truly universal and easy for your staff to engage with and relate to.
What's in it for you?
We have an outstanding track record of successful corporate partnerships, working with companies of all different sizes and across a host of sectors.
Partnering with a trusted national charity that reaches the heart of local communities allows your business to:
- develop your staff's skills, including communication, teamwork, time management and more
- increase customer loyalty
- attract, motivate and retain staff
- increase brand awareness and strengthen your brand
- increase sales by associating new products and services with a good cause
- help integrate local communities with our brand and yours
But don't take our word for it. Have a look at what some of our partners have to say about our work together.