Join a fundraising group
Local fundraising groups raise vital funds for our hospice by organising local events and activities in the area. They also organise collections and provide local support for Marie Curie’s national campaigns such as The Great Daffodil Appeal and The Blooming Great Tea Party.
Joining a fundraising group is a great way to meet new people in your neighbourhood, get involved in your community, share new experiences and have fun while raising money for Marie Curie.
There are currently nine Merseyside Fundraising Groups:
- Allerton & Mossley Hill Fundraising Group
- Birkenhead Fundraising Group
- Heswall Fundraising Group
- Old Swan & Knotty Ash Fundraising Group
- Rainhill & Prescot Fundraising Group
- Speke Fundraising Group
- Vivir Life Fundraising Group
- West Derby Fundraising Group
- Woolton Fundraising Group
Each group holds regular events and raises money for our hospice. If you have some great ideas for events or would like to help out and support the hospice, then call us on 0151 801 1400 and see how you can join or start a fundraising group. You can also find lots more information on our dedicated fundraising pages.