Need support?

Living with a terminal illness and looking for support? Our Support Line team are here to help. 

 Reopens tomorrow at 8AM

by phone

 0800 090 2309 Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones. Find out more about our Support Line.

Making a complaint to a public health provider

You have the right to complain if you’re unhappy with the care or treatment you’ve received on the NHS. The process and who to contact is different depending on where you live. Read our information for more details on what to do in your area. Carers can also make a complaint on someone else’s behalf.