Thank you to the people affected by terminal illness who reviewed the information in this section.
We’d also like to thank the following subject matter experts who helped to ensure the accuracy of this content:
- Sue Ackerman, Consular Liaison Specialist, Rowland Bros International
- David Angus, National Records of Scotland
- Sally Ashford, Legal Director, Charles Russell LLP
- Dan Carter, Individual Giving Manager, Legacies
- Angela Cullen, Registrar, Hammersmith & Fulham County Council
- Angela Davidson, Senior Registrar, Beaconsfield County Council
- Jason Davidson, Patient and Family Support Team Manager
- Robert Forsyth, Senior Associate, DLA Piper
- Austin Gill, Head of Probate, Co-operative Legal Services
- Kathy Hemmings, Children and Young Person’s Counsellor
- Antoinette Hoffland, Senior Content Producer and Writer, Shelter
- Russell Jones, Chaplain
- Suzie Phillips, Clinical Services Development Team Leader, Winston’s Wish
- Ann Rowland, Director of Bereavement Services, Child Bereavement UK
- Alan Slater, Chief Executive, National Association of Funeral Directors
- Jill Templeman, Rehabilitation and Therapies Manager
- Anne Wadey, Head of the Bereavement Advice Centre
- Tom Youll, Writer, Shelter Scotland
- and Marie Curie’s Policy and Public Affairs team
This information has been approved by Charly Hutson, Marie Curie’s Strategic Lead for Bereavement.
To see the list of references we used to produce this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Print this page