Early bird banking competition
The cakes and cuppas have been cleared away, and now it's time to send in the dough you've raised. And as an extra treat, send in your money by 14 July to be in with the chance to win a £100 John Lewis voucher.
Thank you so much for throwing a Blooming Great Tea Party - we hope you had a flantastic time!
To celebrate your incredible fundraising flour power, we're giving you the chance to win £100 of John Lewis vouchers.
All you need to do to be entered into our prize draw is to bank the money you raised at your tea party by 14 July.
Terms and conditions
By entering into this competition, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- There is no obligation to donate to Marie Curie to be eligible for a prize, but we greatly value your support.
- This draw is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Prize: The winner will receive a £100 John Lewis Gift Voucher. No cash alternative available.
- Competition: Competition Entrants are required to send in the money they have raised from their Blooming Great Tea Party via post, telephone or online by 14 July 2017.
- Entries will also be accepted by sending a letter with BGTP Early Bird Prize Draw as the title, with your name and contact details to Hannah Harding, BGTP Early Bird Prize Draw, Marie Curie, 89 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TP.
- Closing Date: 14 July 2017.
- Selection: The winner will be selected at random and announced on 7 August 2017.
- Winner will be notified by telephone or email no later than & August 2017.
- The name and town of the winning entry will be available by request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner must provide their contact details to claim their prize. This information will only be used to distribute the prizes and will not be stored for future use. If unclaimed after 3 months, will become void and awarded to a runner up.
- Any entry that could be considered fraudulent, defamatory, offensive, abusive, obscene, hateful, inflammatory, libellous, or in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, damages or may be detrimental to the brand, reputation, standing or goodwill of the Promoter or any member of its group of companies or their products, will not be accepted and the participant shall be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the promotion is not capable of being conducted within these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant resulting from entering this promotion, or any damage to any participant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of entering or downloading any material relating to this prize draw. Nothing shall exclude the Promoters liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- Marie Curie’s decision on the winner will be final.
- The promoter is Hannah Harding at Marie Curie, 89 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TP.