Marie Curie Support Line
Call us free on 0800 090 2309*
We’re here for you with the support you need, when you need it
If you're living with or caring for someone who has a terminal illness, we’re here to offer practical information and emotional support, whatever your situation.
Christmas opening times
- 23 December 11am - 5pm
- 24 December (Christmas Eve) 10am - 4pm
- 25 December (Christmas Day) 10am - 2pm
- 26 December (Boxing Day) 10am - 2pm
- 27 - 29 December 8am-6pm
- 30 December 11am - 5pm
- 31 December (New Years Eve) 10am - 4pm
- 1 January (New Years Day) 10am - 2pm
- 2 January 8am - 6pm
Call our free and confidential Support Line
Whether you have questions on managing day-to-day care, are looking for financial information or just need a friendly ear – we’re here to listen and help.
Our Support Line is open 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday and 11am – 5pm Saturday.
*Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones. Your call may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
The Marie Curie Support Line is a free service where anything discussed will remain confidential, unless there is a risk of serious harm to you or others, and in some other specific circumstances outlined in our confidentiality statement.
Alternatively, you can chat with our trained staff via our online chat service. Simply click on the icon in the banner at the top of this page to get started.
If the team are busy helping other callers and you can’t get through straightaway, please do try again in a few minutes.
To find out more about how our online web chat service works, visit our online chat page.
Looking for out-of-hours help?
- speak to the Samaritans for emotional support - call 116 123 or email email@example.com
- call your GP to be directed to out-of-hours services in your area
- call 111 for medical help or advice from the NHS when it's not an emergency
- call 999 for emergency services.
Our How we can help pages also include information on every aspect of living with or caring for someone who has a terminal illness.
You can also connect with our online community to get support from other people affected by terminal illness who understand what you’re going through.