Royal Parks Half Marathon 2018
Dont miss out on this year’s amazing course showcases the iconic sights of London through four Royal Parks (Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James's Park, and The Green Park).
Run past some of the capital's most historic landmarks, including Buckingham Palace, Horse Guards Parade and the Royal Albert Hall. Although undulating in parts, the course is not hilly and is great for both experienced or first time half marathon runners.
Why choose Team Marie Curie
As part of our team you’ll receive fantastic support from the moment you sign up all the way until you reach the finish line. We’ll also provide you with:
- A Marie Curie running vest or t-shirt which you can wear with pride
- Iron on Letters for your name
- Temporary tattoos
- Expert training guides
- On-hand support from our dedicated fundraising team
- The loudest cheers along the route
- Post race refreshments and well deserved massage
- An online fundraising pack to help you smash those targets.
Raise sponsorship money online
Want a quick and easy way to start raising money? Set up an online fundraising page and in a just few clicks, you'll be on your way to reaching your sponsorship goal.
Any other questions?
For more information or to secure your place for this event, please do not hesitate to contact our events team or call 0845 052 4184.