The Great Wine Dinner and Auction 2017
In association with Hugh Johnson OBE, one of the country's greatest wine experts, we will be hosting The Marie Curie Great Wine Dinner and Auction at Vintners’ Hall on Thursday 2 November 2017. Now in its seventh year, this is a specialist wine event to raise funds for Marie Curie, helping us care for more people living with a terminal illness.
In advance of the evening, you have the opportunity to place pre-event bids on the exciting selection of live and silent auction lots by visiting the online website at mariecurie-wineauction.co.uk
With a theme of fun and discovery, lots include speciality wines, food and travel, such as:
- A rare opportunity for a visit, tour and tasting for two to the Guigal cellars in Ampuis with dinner and overnight accommodation
- A Tale of Two Clerks - dinner for six in the company of two Clerks of The Royal Household
- A Vintage Trio comprising a 12-bottle case each of Château Lynch-Bages 1995, Leoville Las Cases 1995 and Pichon Longueville Lalande 1995
- A six-bottle case of Corton-Charlemagne Grand Cru 2013
- A unique opportunity to acquire a methuselah of Champagne Bollinger Special Cuvee signed by all this year’s winning jockeys at Royal Ascot
There are many other tempting lots on offer so do visit the auction website and start bidding!
We are extremely grateful to all the supporters of this event. Those who have generously given auction lots and wines have helped to shape a fabulous evening, and your support by bidding will in turn allow Marie Curie to reach more people who need our help.
This event is now sold out.
For more information about the event or any of the auction lots, please contact our Special Events team on 020 7599 7308, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.