The Health and Wellbeing Alliance
The Health and Wellbeing Alliance is made up of 21 VCSE (Voluntary Community and Social Enterprise) organisations that represent communities who share protected characteristics or that experience health inequalities.
The Health and Wellbeing Alliance:
- facilitates integrated working between the voluntary and statutory sectors
- supports a two way flow of information between communities, the VCSE sector and policy leads
- amplifys the voice of the VCSE sector and people with lived experience to inform national policy
- facilitates co-produced solutions to promote equality and reduce health inequalities.
The alliance is jointly managed by the Department of Health, Public Health England and NHS England. Through their networks the Health and Wellbeing Alliance members can link with communities and VCSE organisations across England.
Together, we represent voluntary and community sector providers and infrastructure organisations working in death, dying, bereavement, palliative and end of life care, as well as children and adults with lived experience of death, dying and bereavement.
Get in touch
- Marie Curie – Simon Jones, Director of Policy & Public Affairs (email@example.com)
- Hospice UK – Jonathan Ellis, Director of Advocacy & Change (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Together for Short Lives – Shaun Walsh, Executive Director of External Relations (email@example.com)