Six essential race day tips
Don’t miss a trick. Check out the six race day headlines tips to make sure you are in the best mind set come race day.
- Know where to pick up your pack, that’s if it hasn’t been posted out to you already. The official race website should have everything you need to know.
- Co-ordinate with your support crew, know where they will be cheering you on or where they’ll be at the finish line.
- Check out the weather and plan your kit accordingly (sun cream if it’s hot, beanie hat if it’s going to be cold).
- Secure your race number, whether this is to your running vest or your bike make sure it’s on properly.
- Don’t forget those little bits and pieces, from Vaseline to plasters, spare tubes and goggles.
- Finally, share that all-important JustGiving page with your friends, family and colleagues for last minute donations.