McVitie's Jaffa Cakes Mud Madness - October 2017
- Mud Madness: 8km. Mini Mud Madness: 1km and 2km.
- Minimum age
Mud Madness: You need to be over 16 years old to take part.
Mini Mud Madness: ages 6 - 16 years.
McVitie's Jaffa Cakes Mud Madness is back again this October! Join Team Marie Curie and take on the muddiest, muckiest adventure race in Northern Ireland.
With mud-based obstacles en-route, this challenge promises surprises and fun galore. Only one thing is certain – there will be mud in abundance, so get signed up today! Featuring two laps of the 4km course, there really is something for everyone with different fitness levels at this 8km muckfest.
- 10am: The new Fast and Furious wave is for you if you really want a race. There are places for 1st, 2nd and 3rd finishers in the Male and Female races
- 11:30am: Mini Mud Madness WAVE 1 - for ages 6 - 11yrs. Accompany your child on this 1km mucky course
- 12pm: Mini Mud Madness WAVE 2 - for ages 12- 16yrs. 2km of seriouslt mucky madness
- 2pm: This is the main event! All levels of fitness welcome and no time pressure for you wade your way through all that mud.
Already got your own place?
If if you’ve managed to secure your own place we’d love for you to use it to run for us! Simply join Team Marie Curie and we will send you all you need to get started with your fundraising.
Why choose Team Marie Curie
As part of our team you’ll receive fantastic support from the moment you sign up all the way until you reach the finish line. We’ll also provide you with:
- a running vest, simply get in touch when you've raised £50
- temporary marie curie tattoos
- dedicated training guides
- on-hand support from our dedicated fundraising team
- an online fundraising guide to help you smash your target
- fantastic on the day support with tea, coffee (and McVitites Jaffa Cakes of course!) at the start/finish line.
Want a quick and easy way to start raising money?
Set up an online fundraising page and in a just few clicks, you'll be on your way to reaching your sponsorship goal.
If you have any questions about fundraising do give us a call on 084 5052 4184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org