Ben Nevis UK Trek 2018
Will you take on the UK’s highest mountain, to raise money for Marie Curie?
At 1,345 metres (4,412 ft) above sea level, expect truly breath-taking scenery, all the way up to the summit. Reaching the top, you may be able to see as far as Ireland and the Isle of Man.
Our experienced mountain guides will take you on a route that follows an established rocky mountain track.
Is this trek for me?
While our team will be there to guide you, you’ll need a good level of fitness with prior training to take part in this challenge. Training tips will be provided.
Supporting people living with a terminal illness
In 2017 our UK treks raised over £240,000. Every trekker helps us give people living with a terminal illness the care they need. So they can make the most of their last days with those they love.
Why trek for Marie Curie?
By taking on this challenge for Marie Curie you’ll help us care for more people living with a terminal illness. When you join us you’ll get:
- training hints and tips to get you ready for the big challenge
- loads of fundraising ideas in your welcome pack
- a brightly coloured Marie Curie trekking T-shirt
- a finisher’s medal and refreshments
- professional mountain guides and check points along the route
- a chance to experience some of the UKs most beautiful scenery.
Calls to 0845 numbers cost no more than 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.